|Machine “TYPE 1”
Dimension range: Bearings Ø 20 – 180 mm. Height 4 – 40 mm.
Machine “TYPE 2”
Dimension range: Bearings Ø 100 – 360 mm. Height 16 – 58 mm.
- Ball presence check ( except for blind bearings)
- Blind bearings : it is possible to take the measurement, by positioning a small tool on the cage
- Measurement of the contact angle: direct display in degrees and tenths of a degree (e.g. 16,5 °)
- Range of measurement : 0 – 89.9 °
- Resolution : 0.1 °
- Measurement precision : ± 0.20 °
- Cycle time : machine type 1 – 14 Sec; machine type 2 – 17 Sec
- Productivity/hour : machine type 1 – 250 bearings; machine type 2 – 210 bearings
- Memory : 1500 types of bearing
- Data to set (only the first time, from the machine panel or by means of PC): type of bearing, pitch diameter, ball diameter, num.balls , no. run-in revolutions, no. measurement revolutions, spindle load.
- For acceptance-refusal of the bearing, for every type of bearing, it is possible to set the min-max value of the contact angle. ( e.g. 25,0° ± 2,5° )
- The machine displays the contact angle: A) Fixed, black on white, for the values in the range set B) Flashing, for the values outside the range set , with a signal for the refusal of the bearing
- Direct display of the load: machine type 1 daN 1.5 – 47; machine type 2 daN 2.7 – 76
- Auto-diagnosis : malfunctioning signals
- The machine can be connected to a PC for uploading and downloading data (e.g. measurement reports)
- Memory capacity : approx 18.000 measurements
Options: A) The machine can control a sorter up to 12 channels, to be used with an automatic bearing loading/unloading system. The sorter programmes can be set and modified. B) measurement tools: we can construct them or supply the drawings for you to construct them